Just thinking

I'm just thinking about this girl that i like.
I was coming back from her house, yesterday night, thinking about all those things that do not happen ... About my shyness and the stars which live in her eyes, the moon light moving along her long hair. Her hair that could just caress mi neck, just sometimes, just when the night is dark, just when I can't sleep, just when I can't take her hand and suck her fingers...
Just when she speaks too much and when I'm too silent.


MMmmmmm MMMMmmmm

Comentarios

  1. Definitivamente, esta es una de las canciones que me ha acompañado siempre, me gusta tanto que incuso la quiero en mi funeral.

    Gracias por postear esta versión.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. AAA mira que las brechas son increibles, jajaja! Que gusto Miss violence ;-) Un abrazo

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

La "collaboration horizontale"

Qui défend l'enfant queer?

Virginie Despentes contesta a Lionel Jospin y a los anti-matrimonio para todos